Tuesday 6 December 2016

I Roved Out in Search of Naughty Smut

And look what I found!

First things first: here's an early peek at the cover for The Pegasus Run, the next sexy Space Princess adventure. It's coming soon and I couldn't be more excited!


Realized by the talents of Lady Amaranthine, this episode's cover-girl is the sultry Commander Oona, the Chief Erotic Officer and second in command of the S.S. Ecstasy. A former sex priestess from the planet Thalia, she has a randy and insatiably curious nature and sangfroid to spare. She gets up to some particularly naughty antics this time out, and she's far from alone. You won't want to miss it, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, here's a review of something wonderfully delicious that a friend brought to my attention...

Truth & Love, Rupert Everton style. 

"All I did was kiss him on the lips at sundown with my mouth full of cum during an orgasm in a blessed grove on the eve of a half-moon solstice. So I think you'll agree that I can hardly be held responsible for any magical fuckery here." -- Cinder, my new favourite erotic heroine

I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love is the currently-updating erotic webcomic from Rupert Everton, and it is seriously one of the best things ever.

Everton is the previous creator of Lovelyss and Lovesyck, both enormously fun and tongue-in-cheek sci-fi noir parodies which are well worth your time in their own right. Having said that, I Roved Out... is even better: a pitch-perfect high fantasy sex farce whose delightfully randy heroine, Cinder, goes to great lengths to get out of the epic quests people keep trying to send her on. It's packed with likeable characters, rapid-fire gags and affectionate skewering, so to speak, of all manner of high fantasy tropes.  

Above and beyond all that, the artwork just has to be seen to be believed. The artistic quality Everton is delivering here is reminiscent of some of the best "painterly" comic book artists in the business -- personally it puts me in mind of Kyle Baker's work on the prestige format Justice, Inc. miniseries back in the day, though of course Everton's raunchiness, playfulness and inflections of manga infuence are all his own -- and if you take some time out of your day to fully appreciate it, you will have no regrets. If you like what you see and want to support him, I would urge you to pay a visit to his Patreon page.

Allow me to play you out

St. Vincent's "Birth in Reverse" provides an epigram for Everton's erotic fantasy epic, and any excuse to listen to the B-52's "Roam" is a good one.



See you soon, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment