Thursday 22 December 2016

Shake and Bake!

The Pegasus Run is here!

More erotic bikini-girl space mayhem has landed, just in time for the holidays! This time our heroines find themselves pitted against a group of sexy rivals and caught up in a perilous web of scheming and deceit that could well see their very freedom at stake. They'll have to muster every ounce of their courage, cleverness and seductive feminine wiles if they hope to prevail! 

It really is such a privilege to be able to work with Uruk Press in sharing the Space Princess stories with the world. While these yarns are erotic red meat for my inner Horny Little Devil -- and hopefully yours, too -- I'm also excited about them just as stories, and I always look forward to the chance to spend time with the women of the S.S. Ecstasy. Their adventures are enormously fun to write and I hope they're equally fun to read: check out the latest episode here and let me know if you agree. 

To celebrate this release, the first Space Princess adventure, The Fourth Rule, has come down in price. Get your copy today and find out where it all started. There's so much more to come!

Found in Translation.

Another recent development I'm quite tickled by: for the very first time (that I'm aware of), my work has been translated into Hungarian! 

The piece in question is one of my freebies over at Literotica, a satirical take on "author notes" called "A Short Disclaimer." I would like to thank Pavlov for his appreciation of this piece and for assaying his translation. Incredibly cool!

Carpe Diem.



So. This. If you still have holiday shopping to do... this.

This fabulous little erotic oddity comes via the good people at Jezebel, who put me hip to the fact that there is an erotic calendar, produced several years running now, that features hot women holding carp. It's Henrik Pohler's Carponizer Calendar, and... well, yeah. It's a thing. That is a thing that exists, and this makes me happy.

Pohler also apparently produces a similar calendar for the general fisherman's market, which features various forms of fish and the odd eel... but I don't know. There's just a certain purity to the mission of specifically celebrating the majestic carp by having a naked model hold it up in front of a camera that just speaks to me. Your mileage may vary.

I'll say this for Pohler: his taste in models is impeccable. And the women are pretty good looking, too! (Bah-dmp! Tsshh!)

Allow me to play you out.

Speaking of fish stories and Christmas: this here video is an oldie, but a goodie.


And it's not Christmas for my family until we've listened to this very special rendition of O Holy Night:


Enjoy! Best of the season and see you all in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment